Saturday, June 21, 2008

WHAT DOESN'T BELONG IN THIS PICTURE?


Finally got to whip out my camera and take some pictures! Chances are they're not getting published in the magazine, but it will be printed with all of the media kits that are distributed. Not so much of a big deal, but I got to mess around with some studio lighting (for the first time). So it was some good practice for me. Hopefully there will be more and more opportunities to mess around with the soft boxes and stuff. I've been able to brush up my InDesign skills and learning a lot of new stuff from Jeremy and Jesse while re-designing the media kit. Anyway, that is about all I've been up to. I'll post more pictures that I take in the future. The above picture was one of the few that turned out well yesterday. Jesse also helped a bit on a portion of this. Let me know what you think.

PS: Love You, Pookit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and i love you, shells.