Friday, July 25, 2008

ITS A GREAT DAY TO SLEEP

So we went to print today... thus concluding my first full issue here at Relevant. I have 8 weeks down... 2 to go. It's been a long journey and an amazing experience, but I think there is still quite a bit of learning I can get in before I leave. Half of the interns left (today was there last day) we just went out to lunch and stuff. I have a bunch of pictures from today (I'll send the URL to the album once it is created). I'm way too tired to do anything right now... way too much sun for me. Chris and I left the office after lunch and just came home and laid out in the pool for probably 2 hours listening to this new podcast that he found today. It is a completely random, vulgar, and funny. So the sun took a lot out of me. Once we got done with that, I just came back inside and watched some FRIENDS.... ate some dinner (PB&J) and now I'm getting ready to go to bed at the wee hour of 10pm here. Chris and I (along with the rest of the interns) are going to the beach in the morning and making a day of it. Gonna go soak in some more sun... have a beer or two... enjoy the Atlantic while I can. I'm pretty excited about that. I'll probably be taking pictures with my phone. Not brining my camera on a beach trip ever again... not after last time. Anyway, I'm sure ya'll will see those pictures soon too. Anyway, it's been great updating you (not so much) on what I've been up to. I should get some sleep... the sun will come fast. Be kind and love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arg 2 more agonizing weeks.