Friday, July 11, 2008

THE TOUR THAT WARPED

Went to Vans Warped Tour yesterday here in the lightning capitol of the WORLD. It was pretty awesome. The bands I saw: Norma Jean, Anberlin, We The Kings, Angels and Airwaves, The Color Fred, and Matishyahu. I missed Jack's Mannequin and Maylene and the Sons of Disaster (DAMMMMN) but it ended up being really great. I got the photo pass for Angels and Airwaves and got to go right up on the stage and take picture for the first few songs. The photograph above is one of the ones I took. I debated on putting up more on the blog, but I'm making an online album of all of my shots and they should be up in the next few days. Anyway, for those of you who don't know... Tom DeLonge (pictured above in the brown shirt) is one of my favorite people so it was awesome to be able to take these pictures. Anyway--good experience. Hopefully soon I will have the link provided so ya'll can take a look at all of my photgraphs from yesterday. That is all for now. Let me know what you think. Be kind and love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although this is probably not the type of music I want to listen to, this picture is awesome. I would love to see the others you took. Are you getting any of these published? That's pretty cool that you were able to get right on stage with them. How are your eardrums? Still intact? HaHa. Well, anyways, I sure do miss you. I'm sure there is someone that misses you more...Miss Rachel. Just want to let you know that I'm really proud of you buddy!!! Love you and God bless you!

MOM

Anonymous said...

you must have been peeing yourself getting that close to your idol, tom. heavens.
i do miss you.
your mother knows best.
;)