Monday, June 30, 2008

THIS PHOTOGRAPH IS PROOF

First of all, I welcome you to my living quarters! I took some photographs of the house I've been staying at the past four weeks. Will also be in the house the remainder of my 6-7 weeks here. I had just ambushed this particular photograph in time before the big storm hit last night (regular occurance). The road you see here in the bottom of the photograph is Eastwood Drive. My room is the furtherst left window in the front of the house. I knew a few of you wanted to see pictures of the house... so here it is! I will try and post some of the other pictures I took--the pool etc--later today. Until then, go and listen to the newest Relevant podcast featuring my roommate and fellow intern, Chris "Formal" Goodson. Quite a character, indeed. Warm wishes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the picture! cute house! what are you driving? miss you!!